Located in the historical part of Óbuda, the surrounding area has plenty to offer, making this a desirable location for any business. You will find yourself at the conjunction of the dynamically developing Kolosy square and Bécsi street. There are plenty of eateries in the area, including local coffee shops, high end restaurants and historical pastry shops. The infrastructure of the neighbourhood offers additional amenities such as banks, post offices, cosmetic stores, hairdressing salons and dry-cleaning services.
The centre also has excellent public transport links, with a bus stop only 15 metres away. In-house underground car parking is available to make your commute as easy as possible, or alternatively there are also bike racks readily available.
- SUBWAY: Árpád Híd – M3
- BUSES: 1min. walk – Line #9, 29, 109, 111
- TRAM: Line #17, 19, 41
- SUBURBAN RAILWAY STATION: 5
- Symbol Budapest – Bécsi út 56.
- Mamma Sferico – Bécsi út 57.
- Bubba’s Water Grill – Bécsi út 65.
- Danubius Hotel Helia – Kárpát utca 62.
- Hélia – Dráva utca 19–26.
- The Aquincum Hotel Budapest - Árpád fejedelem útja 94.
- Csaszar Hotel – Frankel Leó út 35.
Arnold Gym – 5min. walk
Beauty Salon and Haircut
- L'oréal Magyarország Kozmetikai Kft – 9min. walk